INVICTUS(《打不倒的勇者》的英文片名)1875年 

Out of the night that covers me 
夜幕低垂將我籠罩 

Black as the Pit from pole to pole 
兩極猶如漆黑地窖 

I thank whatever gods may be 
我感謝未知的上帝 

For my unconquerable soul. 
賦予我不敗的心靈 

In the fell clutch of circumstance 
即使環境險惡危急 

I have not winced nor cried aloud. 
我不會退縮或哭嚎 

Under the bludgeonings of chance 
立於時機的脅迫下 

My head is bloody, but unbowed. 
血流滿面我不屈服 

Beyond this place of wrath and tears 
超越這般悲憤交集 

Looms but the Horror of the shade 
恐怖陰霾獨步逼近 

And yet the menace of the years 
歲月威脅揮之不去 

Finds and shall find me unafraid. 
我終究會無所畏懼 

It matters not how strait the gate 
縱然通道多麼險狹 
How charged with punishments the scroll 
儘管嚴懲綿延不盡 

I am the master of my fate: 
我是我命運的主人 

I am the captain of my soul.我是我心靈的統率 

──威廉亨利 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    夜雨狼 Rainwolf 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()